PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year everyone!

Hugo Games
12-30-2014, 12:44 AM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season.

2014 is coming to an end and what an exciting year it has been!
In January Hugo World was released on IOS (https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/hugo-world/id689187847?mt=8).
A cute and fun building game, where you build your own troll village and can collect trolls that will live in your troll village. Hugo World has more than 100 different trolls you can collect!

A new match-finding algorithm has also been implemented in Troll Wars. This should result in more matches for all players. At the end of the day Hugo Troll Wars is all about matches. And with the recent leaderboard reset, there is now a great incentive to get those battles started and fight for a place on the leaderboard and chance to win great prizes on the weekly leaderboard.

I want to give a very special thank you to our loyal Hugo Troll Wars players.
We do recieve thanks and shout-outs from you guys and we really appriciate it - but the jouney you have taken along with us, during ups and downs, deserves a much larger thank you and shout-out.
The continuous constructive feedback, energy and effort being put into it, is really something special. The Hugo Troll Wars sub forums speaks for themselves.
This is truly why I believe this community is so great and special.

Before the Holiday Season we launched the Official Hugo Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSi67ufVdiC6LRFrVeFcnmg)
Go SUBSCRIBE now if you haven't already and SHARE the channel with your friends, the channel will post some great Hugo related videos! Right now you can see Hugo Safari FREE - new episodes are added each friday!
You can also find gameplay videos, trailers and more.

The community has also grown - and the forum has almost reached 10,000 posts!
A warm welcome to all the new members here.

So what's coming in 2015?
As mentioned in the Holiday Season thread (http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?1516-Happy-Holiday-from-the-Community-Team!) , 2015 will be a great year for all Hugo fans!
There will be new Hugo games coming in 2015!

We are returning to the roots of what Hugo is all about - fast and fun paced action!
So expect to see some dodge and jump action before summer! The game will not be Hugo Troll Race 2 but for sure just as fun! We are all VERY excited about this. Hugo Troll Race 2 will also see a release at a later point.
More will be shared later.

Finally and not least - 2015 is the 25th anniversary for Hugo! We will be celebrating this during the year with competions and other fun stuff! Hugo was introduced to the world in 1990 on the Danish live TV-show, Eleva2ren, prime-time - every Friday evening.
Some of you have been with us since the TV show where broadcasted in your country and haven't let go since.
Others have learned about Hugo later and through some of the mobile games that has introduced Hugo to new fans.
We welcome you onboard and we hope you will be a part of Hugo's universe too.

Thanks everyone for being here.

Happy New Year to you and your family.
The Hugo Community Team

PS. Please note that due to the Holiday Season and New Year, technical issues might not be able to be solved after New Year.

Nightsky-Goddess
12-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Oh my, has it been 25 years already? (and I missed out 4 years of Hugos journey :( ) But all of these news are just exiting and I can't wait to see what the year 2015 will bring to all of us Hugo fans around the world.

I also hope they'll air the old eposides of Hugo in the Finnish TV as well, (oh the memories of the TV-eposides of Hugo) I'd really wish to record them and watch them years later.
But since Hugo was annouced in Finland -91, I wonder how many people in here still remembers him.

But like I said, I truly think the year 2015 will be only a huge celebration to Hugo and to his creators.

I can't wait to read more news and updates, to keep me scheduled and ready to party as well :)

xoxo~Nightsky

Flávio
12-30-2014, 02:09 AM
2015 is the year of Hugo !! Games , movies , promotions !!
Aaawww yeaahhh !!
Glad to know that Hugo has the same age as me !
I can't wait for the new game !
Happy New Year !!

Kartio
12-30-2014, 07:38 AM
Sounds great I hope that the new games will be available for Windows Phone 8 too.

Hugo Games
12-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Sounds great I hope that the new games will be available for Windows Phone 8 too.

The new games will be available on multiple devices - Windows Phone 8 included.
Launching Hugo World for iOS only, was an exception. Those times are over.

Flávio
12-30-2014, 10:25 PM
I made a stamp to celebrate the happiness!

Nightsky-Goddess
12-30-2014, 10:27 PM

that is really pretty stamp Flávio! :D I like it a lot~

ENZOLOLXD
12-31-2014, 01:43 AM
Happy new year to all Hugo fans!

Marvin
01-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Happy new year everybody!

We are returning to the roots of what Hugo is all about - fast and fun paced action!
So expect to see some dodge and jump action before summer! The game will not be Hugo Troll Race 2 but for sure just as fun! We are all VERY excited about this. Hugo Troll Race 2 will also see a release at a later point.
More will be shared later.
I’m really looking forward to the new year. So this new game will be released before Hugo Troll Race 2? WTH?
Sounds exciting. Can’t wait.

The new games will be available on multiple devices - Windows Phone 8 included.
Launching Hugo World for iOS only, was an exception. Those times are over.
Ha, great! Finally you guys came to your senses! We can’t ask for more. :):D

Wow very nice stamp flavio! :D

GWKTM
01-02-2015, 11:18 AM

I knew that'll be exist someday. Btw, I once found Hugo device mark (or is it press kit mark?) from ITE's old website:
It's the image that we always saw in ITE's Hugo-boxart. Maybe we could use it again.
http://web.archive.org/web/20000606134152/http://www.ite.dk/ite/start.htm

Banex
01-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Happy New Year friends!!
Aaww can't wait to see the new games.
2015 will be a great year for Hugo!

Looks cool Flávio!

Real World
01-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Nice work Flávio:)

Hugo Games
01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Really Nice Flávio!
You must have read my mind ;)
Get ready for a community contest, where the idea is celebrating 25 years with Hugo.
More to come soon..

Nightsky-Goddess
01-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Really Nice Flávio!
You must have read my mind ;)
Get ready for a community contest, where the idea is celebrating 25 years with Hugo.
More to come soon..

Care to spoil some details to me in PM ;)

Fergu the great
02-23-2015, 04:26 PM

That's amazing flavio Congrats.