Banex
10-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Hugo World (Coming soon)

Nightsky-Goddess
10-09-2013, 01:29 PM
I'd really love to know will Scylla be in it? :3

Banex
10-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Hm... I don't know, everything is possible.

Hugo Games
10-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Scylla is in Hugo World. Just as evil as always :)
Her henchman Don Croco will also have a part in the game.

Banex
10-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Can't wait to play this game.

Nikita
10-11-2013, 08:33 PM
It's cool idea create Agent Hugo 5 all villains vs Agent Hugo

GWKTM
10-18-2013, 07:51 AM
I could make some Hugo-fangames if interested. Right now some of them are in progress.

Robert
10-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Your Hugo remakes?

Robert
10-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Scylla is in Hugo World. Just as evil as always :)
Her henchman Don Croco will also have a part in the game.

Could you show some pics? (Or a trailer for the game, in general.)

Btw, it's "Scylla", not Sculla (https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/hugo-world/id689187847?mt=8)... the ITE people were ofter making this mistake too.

GWKTM
10-18-2013, 05:40 PM
I didn't mean official Hugo classic 1-4. The Hugo-fangames i'm making are also the remakes of classic Hugo-games, but also have stuff which was seen in TV, but not in Hugo classic 1-4, as well as some additions i came up myself.

Robert
10-18-2013, 09:28 PM
I didn't mean official Hugo classic 1-4. The Hugo-fangames i'm making are also the remakes of classic Hugo-games, but also have stuff which was seen in TV, but not in Hugo classic 1-4, as well as some additions i came up myself.

But what kind of remakes?

GWKTM
10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
But what kind of remakes?

Well, in Hugo Classic 1-4 some of the details we're different to their original versions (which we're seen in TV and Amiga versions). That's what my Hugo-remakes are intended to reveal. My Hugo-remakes may also contain some additional stuff i came up myself.
Actually i got one Hugo-remake finished already. It's intended to introduce Hugo to those north Americans who haven't heard of Hugo before. More information here: http://gwktm.weebly.com/screentroll-hugo-usa.html
Another Hugo-fangame i'm working on is the mix of Hugo and serial drama called Prison Break. This contains nine of Hugo's classic mini-games in Prison Break's environments and there are also some of Prison Break's characters featured. I'm looking for voice actors to this satirical fangame, but i may not find any in Hugo-forums, cause Prison Break isn't an interest here.

Robert
10-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Well, in Hugo Classic 1-4 some of the details we're different to their original versions (which we're seen in TV and Amiga versions). That's what my Hugo-remakes are intended to reveal. My Hugo-remakes may also contain some additional stuff i came up myself.
Actually i got one Hugo-remake finished already. It's intended to introduce Hugo to those north Americans who haven't heard of Hugo before. More information here: http://gwktm.weebly.com/screentroll-hugo-usa.html
Another Hugo-fangame i'm working on is the mix of Hugo and serial drama called Prison Break. This contains nine of Hugo's classic mini-games in Prison Break's environments and there are also some of Prison Break's characters featured. I'm looking for voice actors to this satirical fangame, but i may not find any in Hugo-forums, cause Prison Break isn't an interest here.

By "remakes" you mean mods or something?

GWKTM
10-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Not sure. But in other hand i turned Hugo to MMF2 game engine.