PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year everyone!

Hugo Games
12-30-2013, 02:14 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season.

What a year it has been, we now have Hugo Troll Wars on every single platform available.
First Kindle, then Android and iOS, then Windows and finally facebook.
A true Cross-Platform game and if you use login with Facebook(which we strongly suggest everyone to do, so you aren't dependent on one single device) you can take your game with your on any device.
A game of this scale will have problems and Hugo Troll Wars is no exception.
The team appreciate all the feedback and many bugs have been fixed and are dedicated to fix the rest.
There are also some very fun and exciting new ideas on the drawing table that will be implemented during 2014.

In January we are releasing Hugo World world wide - a very cute management game we are very proud of.
Certain countries have been able to play the game - the rest will follow soon.
The game will be set in a traditional Hugo universe and beloved characters from the universe such as Hugo's wife, Hugolina and his children will return. So will Scylla and her evil henchman Don Croco. Hugo's Grandfather will return.
Later in 2014 we also have another exciting announcement.

The community around Hugo is also growing. The Official Hugo facebook page now has more than 300.000 fans and counting.
Many of those are fans who have been with Hugo since the beginning. Who perhaps watched the TV-show back in the 90s or early 2K and haven't let go since. We are very glad to have those around and we have some of them right here with us in these threads.
Hugo Troll Race and Hugo Troll Wars has also introduced Hugo to many new fans and we welcome those aboard.
We hope you will be a part of Hugo's universe too and who knows, maybe one day can relate to the same feeling many have, who have been with Hugo since the beginning.

Thanks everyone for being here.

Happy New Year to you and your family.
The Hugo Community Team

PS. Please note that due to the Holiday Season and New Year, technical issues might not be able to be solved after New Year.

Banex
12-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Happy new year to you and all Hugo fans!
I can't wait the future projects, especially the game Hugo World.

Will the version for Android appear immediately after the iOS version or later?

Marvin
12-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Happy new year to all Hugo fans out there!!

It's a nice New Year's gift that Hugo Retro Mania is finally available on Windows 8 / RT :)
Can we expect Hugo Troll Race in the coming year too?

Nightsky-Goddess
01-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Happy new year to all lovely Hugo fans~♥
As all the others, I'm looking forward for future hugo projects, also, if I'm successful this year, my medieval-Hugo related Fan fic will be ready :)

GWKTM
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Happy new year and good luck for year 2013!

Hugo Games
01-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi Marvin.
You might like the announcement I refer too in my post:)
More to come later :)

Have a great day
Danni / Hugo Games

Hugo Games
01-06-2014, 12:45 PM
@ Nightsky

We can't wait to see it - let us know when it's ready.

@GWKTM

Thanks! The same to you!

Gumpa
01-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Happy new year. Hugo rules!