PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
10-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi Hugo friends.

Iím Nicolai (but you can call me Nic) and I am the newest addition to the Hugo community team.

As I grew up with Hugo, I am beyond excited to be a part of the Hugo team. I clearly remember sitting in front of the television every friday night to follow his adventures. He is an amazing character and I am so thrilled to be working with him. Even though I canít say much, I can tell you that he has a lot of things brewing for the future and there is a lot of things to look forward to if you are a friend of Hugo! :D

I look very much forward to getting to know you guys and be a part of this awesome community. If you have any questions, cool ideas or suggestions you can always contact me either by pm or in the threads.

/ Nic

GWKTM
10-29-2014, 10:20 AM
You're welcome, Nicolai! Got any Hugo games in English? Just curious.

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
10-29-2014, 12:41 PM
@GWKTM Do you mean any of the old games? I of course play Hugo World and Troll Wars ;)

gorm
10-29-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi Nicolai, super welcome if you even Hugo Troll Wars play here you will oft used for various errors;)
Yours sincerely Gorm

Banex
10-29-2014, 06:37 PM
Nic, welcome to our community!
Glad to see you here and I'm sure you're enjoying that you're a part of the Hugo team :-)

Nightsky-Goddess
10-31-2014, 11:39 AM
Welcome Nicolai into the forums :) So nice to see a fresh face in the community. I truly hope you'll enjoy your stay in here as an admin :D

Nightsky

Marvin
11-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Welcome Nic :)
Nice to see a new face here.

Since you also grew up with Hugo, what is your favorite classic game? :)

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
11-03-2014, 09:37 AM
I had the PC Hugo game way back in the late 1990s which I really loved because it was just like playing the TV game. Then later on i got Agent Hugo for playstation 2. Unfortunately, I sold my PS2 collection, so I don't have it anymore :(

What is you guys' favorite classic games?

Hugo Games
11-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Great having you here Nic :D
I have known for a while Nic would be joining us here in the forums and with Nic's interest in Hugo, the community and great sense of humor, I have been looking forward to this.

We have some exciting things coming - new games and the community which we can't wait to share more about.

Thanks everyone for making Nic feel right at home (He told me that) - You guys are the best!

GWKTM
11-03-2014, 12:04 PM
;9624']I had the PC Hugo game way back in the late 1990s which I really loved because it was just like playing the TV game. Then later on i got Agent Hugo for playstation 2. Unfortunately, I sold my PS2 collection, so I don't have it anymore :(

What is you guys' favorite classic games?

Do you still have that 90s Hugo?

Banex
11-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Great having you here Nic :D
I have known for a while Nic would be joining us here in the forums and with Nic's interest in Hugo, the community and great sense of humor, I have been looking forward to this.

We have some exciting things coming - new games and the community which we can't wait to share more about.

Thanks everyone for making Nic feel right at home (He told me that) - You guys are the best!

We also can't wait to see the exciting news and I'm happy to hear that the fans will see more new games. I hope very, very soon!

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
11-10-2014, 09:52 AM
No, unfortunately not! It got lost with my old computer.. R.I.P!

SNIPER ELITE
12-26-2014, 06:13 AM
Welcome Nicolai,always nice to see more people on here to help the Game hope we have a chance to interact.

ENZOLOLXD
12-31-2014, 02:05 AM
Hi Nicolai, welcome to our forum. I have a question...
You worked on Hugo?!

Nicolai[Hugo Games]
01-19-2015, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately not. That would have pretty cool to have my name up there though!

ENZOLOLXD
01-28-2015, 05:28 AM
Wow, would be great if my name is on a game (though not me) Anyway, welcome !!!

jazz
01-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Hey Nicolai, Welcome to the community.

Mellisa_Dou
04-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Hi Nicolai, super welcome if you even Hugo Troll Wars play here you will oft used for various errors

Simi123
06-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Hi Nic. I'm Simi. Welcome you to join this forum