PDA

View Full Version : Hugo Movie coming to 2016 + New Art

Flávio
12-27-2013, 07:50 PM

December 21, 2013

Hugo to Cartoon Movie 2014

We got our early Christmas present and we are super excited! Our new feature in development “Hugo – The World’s Worst Comeback” got selected to Cartoon Movie 2014. The pitching event will be held in the begin of March in the beautiful Lyon, France.

More on: www.anima.fi/news/hugo-to-cartoon-movie-2014

"A former TV-game show star, Hugo, now a hotel janitor and a single dad, gets lured into a comeback. His daughter, first enthralled by a celeb-dad, soon finds herself abandoned and to get her dad back home enters Hugo’s new show. Meanwhile Hugo’s old archenemy, the mountain troll Fredo, steals Hugo’s place in the show. Hugo’s daughter ends up fighting the raging mountain troll disguised as her dad on live TV, forcing Hugo to his ultimate quest: how to get rid of fame and save his daughter."

GWKTM
12-28-2013, 07:39 PM
New synopsis, i presume. But must they still name it "The world's WORST comeback"?

Banex
01-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Wonderful! It will be the best movie ever!
Perhaps is also coming a big game with the film... for PC, XBox and Playstation... That would be nice...

GWKTM
01-06-2014, 12:33 PM
First of all, Hugo doesn't only have a daughter (Trollerut/Rut that is), but also two other kids (Trollerit/Rit the baby and Trollerat/Rat the boy with a cap), as well as a wife (Hugolina). And i'm still wondering the name of the movie "The world's worst comeback". Is it intended to be a sarcasm, abuse or what?

Banex
01-06-2014, 01:26 PM
And i'm still wondering the name of the movie "The world's worst comeback". Is it intended to be a sarcasm, abuse or what?

For me is the name of the movie interesting because it is different from anything that now shows in cinemas...

Nightsky-Goddess
01-06-2014, 03:17 PM
For me is the name of the movie interesting because it is different from anything that now shows in cinemas...

I also like the name ''Worst comeback'' Since he's been forgotten for a long time, and then he comes back looking... interesting.. but the name would've been ''worst looking comeback'' or something, but as Banex said, the name of the movie is Interesting

GWKTM
01-10-2014, 03:06 PM
I also like the name ''Worst comeback'' Since he's been forgotten for a long time, and then he comes back looking... interesting.. but the name would've been ''worst looking comeback'' or something, but as Banex said, the name of the movie is Interesting

So the name "World's Worst Comeback" is intended to awake interest.

Movie's logo look so simple that I could design a better one. Something like that there first reads "Worst" between "Hugo the world's" and "comeback", then Hugo overstrikes it by pencil and writes "Best" next to it and then the steel plate with "Worst" in it takes over. If that can't be an advert logo, it could be used as in-movie logo. In-movie logos are sometimes different to logo seen in adverts, posters and/or trailers.

The official Hugo-logo would be in there of course.

Hugo Games
01-10-2014, 04:03 PM
I happened to hear some people at Hugo Games talk about some really interesting things about the movie today. (Don't tell them I said it :) )
I will share more soon :)

GWKTM
01-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Another thing i wish about this movie is that Hugo does manage to make his comeback, win that mountain troll and also win his family back at same time.