PDA

View Full Version : Extend the amount of people in the alliance

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 01:10 AM
Id like to extend the amount of people in a alliance i think it would be a good change to the game if you would like this post here

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 01:19 AM
I think it would be ten more people would be best but i am open to options

Phileine
08-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Why would you want alliances to be bigger? Wouldn't that only kill competition between alliances as one 'top' alliance would have all members? Infamiiious is already starting to be that alliance... with the only 'competition' being 'the russians'.

Personally I'd rather cut the number to say 30 because (as a witch) it's hard enough to find 30 active, high ranked witches as it is, let alone 50. A smaller number of members would allow witches to compete better with troll alliances.

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Good pint i was thinking now slightly less maybe five would be best

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 01:50 PM
But think about this the alliances on the leaderboard are not going anywhere and infamiiious is increasing its lead and no alliance is even close so no competition is currently happining this could spice it up

Soulseller
08-24-2014, 03:25 PM
My vote is on leaving it as it is. And I don't think the infamiiious alli is too dominant. It's only a couple of weeks ago it got the lead. And an alli can crumble and lose it's place pretty fast, as we have seen with Heaven and Rain of Hell, if some of the key players leave... ;)

The biggest reason for making them bigger is IMO to make the alli chat more active.

Snipe, what is the reason that you want to change the size?

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 03:36 PM
So alli chats can be more active and high alliances can affford lesser players with out neededing to pick and choose

Thor
08-24-2014, 07:47 PM
i think we need clan wars, like clash of clans, and phileine yes it's difficult to have 30-35 active in alliance

Soulseller
08-24-2014, 09:12 PM
i think we need clan wars, like clash of clans, and phileine yes it's difficult to have 30-35 active in alliance

Yeah, I would really like that! :D

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Clan wars id like somthing original and think about all those who would be kicked

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 09:15 PM
And the point of the game is to win and its not really right to make people lose their alliance just so witches could handi cap trolls how would that be fair

SNIPER ELITE
08-24-2014, 09:21 PM
I dont think thats fair and who would be kicked this could bug and destroy whole clans

Morgana
08-25-2014, 04:26 AM
I think most of this discussion has just proven that there really would be no point to changing the number of people in alliances. Besides, 50 is such a lovely, even number. :)

gorm
08-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Why would you want alliances to be bigger? Wouldn't that only kill competition between alliances as one 'top' alliance would have all members? Infamiiious is already starting to be that alliance... with the only 'competition' being 'the russians'.

Personally I'd rather cut the number to say 30 because (as a witch) it's hard enough to find 30 active, high ranked witches as it is, let alone 50. A smaller number of members would allow witches to compete better with troll alliances.

Hi there,
Not To reduce !!! We constantly get requests for Oblivion and unfortunately have to refuse the most!
There are enough witches who seek alliance.
We could easily absorb the 100th
It would just be a little confusing in the chat and see when he flew out of the alliance.
Sincerely Gorm

Deviiious
08-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Phileine sounds like a witch problem to me ;)

Lyn
08-25-2014, 08:22 PM

I agree if anything then cut it down, now when intra alli fights is off too many high ranked players in the same alli can be a problem ;-)

Deviiious
08-25-2014, 11:37 PM
oh wow I feel dumb. I didn't even realize it hasn't put me up against a teammate in a while