PDA

View Full Version : Better performance.

Risiy
08-13-2014, 06:51 AM
There is very big problem with Troll Wars.
First. The fact that the game is loaded only in 3G or Wi-Fi. In 2G game is loaded very slowly. And the game always fails "wait a bit". In fact it's impossible to play. All the games such as"Clash of clans" "Cloud raiders" and the other can easy work in 2G. The game can't work in 2G because it takes too much data. When you are looking for opponent it takes dozens of megabytes. And when you choose troops. Many players have already complained about this.

Second. The game must work smoothly. For example chat works very slowly even on good devices. Of course maybe I ask a lot, but this will attract players. Especially working in 2G. Really it's a good game. But it need improvement.

Eowyn
08-13-2014, 06:56 AM
Yes, the game is so data-heavy in can be quite an annoyance at times.

Soulseller
08-13-2014, 05:58 PM
Yes the performance can be a problem at times but I suspect this is not an easy fix. It would probably need extensive rewriting of the code to get big improvements on this.

-pivepupu-
08-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Where Are u from? :D We dont have 2G here in Finland, only 3 and 4G

Soulseller
08-13-2014, 08:34 PM
On my iphone 4 the chat has become VERY slow lately, even on Wi-Fi :(

Lyn
08-14-2014, 02:13 PM
On my iphone 4 the chat has become VERY slow lately, even on Wi-Fi :(

I don't really feel a big difference between 3g and wi-fi it more feels like its my phone that can't keep up anymore.. On my PC everything runs really fast, load screen, find match etc..