PDA

View Full Version : Wax

Forsaken
07-23-2014, 11:46 PM
The defending base should be rewarded with wax from the troops they defeated.

Phileine
07-24-2014, 12:12 AM
The defending base should be rewarded with wax from the troops they defeated.

Cool idea. Even when the attack is aborted because the troops are lost too. I have so many aborted attacks... my wax troubles would be over now :)

Eowyn
07-24-2014, 12:20 AM
Great idea I'm always low on wax

Soulseller
07-24-2014, 09:48 AM
I'm worried for exploits... It could be used to transfer wax between players (at the top of rankings at least, or between all high DR bases in the new match making system). I'm quite sure the russian mafia will exploit it...

Phileine
07-24-2014, 11:46 AM
If you would give a percentage (which is how I interpreted this), there would be a nett loss. That would probably fix that. Not that this feature will ever happen, but it is cool :).

Transferring wax is easy already and happening. I see 'wax trains' going up regularly. Loaded russian players rising in the ranks at 500 relics a day at least and other players going down just as fast. Look at царалка, tanks loaded with wax (I know, I tasted them :)), just coming from below, now going up, gained 500 relics overnight where Arven (witch) lost about the same. It's easy to keep loosing against the same player and so exchanging relics without loosing any troops and never triggering a shield. If you have players with a 200-300 relic spread creating a train like this is easy.

New matching will solve none of this, only now the trains will be spaced in defense rate instead of relics. It might even make things easier as you no longer need to drop (swap) relics to make it work. Much depends on how match-starved the new system will be.

Soulseller
07-25-2014, 08:42 AM
If you would give a percentage (which is how I interpreted this), there would be a nett loss. That would probably fix that. Not that this feature will ever happen, but it is cool :).

Transferring wax is easy already and happening. I see 'wax trains' going up regularly. Loaded russian players rising in the ranks at 500 relics a day at least and other players going down just as fast. Look at царалка, tanks loaded with wax (I know, I tasted them :)), just coming from below, now going up, gained 500 relics overnight where Arven (witch) lost about the same. It's easy to keep loosing against the same player and so exchanging relics without loosing any troops and never triggering a shield. If you have players with a 200-300 relic spread creating a train like this is easy.

New matching will solve none of this, only now the trains will be spaced in defense rate instead of relics. It might even make things easier as you no longer need to drop (swap) relics to make it work. Much depends on how match-starved the new system will be.

Yes I have seen this a couple of times too. I fear that this will be even more common with the new match making system if it really gives us more matches since then the wax will even more be the limit on how many matches you can make.

goly
07-26-2014, 12:29 AM
espero que pongan la bandera de argentina para poder comprarla

Forsaken
07-26-2014, 05:29 AM

He says he hopes you add the flag of Argentina :D

Eowyn
07-26-2014, 06:29 AM

hablas ingles, por favor.

This is not the right place to ask that.