PDA

View Full Version : Other Rankings in Alliance

Eowyn
07-19-2014, 03:46 AM
It would be cool to have a co-leader with the same privileges as a leader, and maybe another rank besides just captain? Any ideas?

Soulseller
07-19-2014, 09:19 AM
I think co-leader would be good but that's enough.

Phileine
07-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Neznam posted a similar idea ages ago: http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?916-Alliance-Generals-Rank&highlight=general+rank

There was some good refinement there.

Forsaken
07-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Was posted way before that as we'll..but it's always good to voice what us players would enjoy doesn't hurt

Phileine
07-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Was posted way before that as we'll..but it's always good to voice what us players would enjoy doesn't hurt

I agree. The original post does contain useful details, however, so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Lyn
07-20-2014, 02:39 PM
It would be cool to have a co-leader with the same privileges as a leader, and maybe another rank besides just captain? Any ideas?

I like this idea, now our leader is thrown out by the system again again so who's the leader now? And if he's not coming back, the alliance is dying..

Phileine
07-20-2014, 03:14 PM
I like this idea, now our leader is thrown out by the system again again so who's the leader now? And if he's not coming back, the alliance is dying..

Probably the devs would fix this by appointing someone else leader if you ask... but yes, it would be good to either have co-leadership (where leader is no longer a unique rank) or something like a general (doesn't fix the lost leader problem but might be easier to implement - what if a co-leader leaves, would the system ask to transfer or disband - can a co-leader give up his rank - etc).

Forsaken
08-06-2014, 09:38 AM
King/queen = leader/ in control

Lords = boots and invites

Knights= invites only

peasants= new members

These titles would bring more players in

Lyn
08-06-2014, 01:00 PM

Knights= invites only

peasants= new members

I like it but I don't want to be Queen :-)

Eowyn
08-06-2014, 03:49 PM

Knights= invites only

peasants= new members

What about promotions/demotions? Would that be only specific to King/Queen (Leader)?

Soulseller
08-06-2014, 07:31 PM
What about promotions/demotions? Would that be only specific to King/Queen (Leader)?

King has same control as leader has now. When it comes to promotions I would suggest that either the King does it all or each category can promote/demote all catogories under his own category.

SNIPER ELITE
08-11-2014, 05:45 AM
If we could have catalogues like treasurer who can donate gold and wax president leader vice president co leader and advisor captain

SNIPER ELITE
08-11-2014, 05:47 AM
And citizen normal players