PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Matches in Public

Eowyn
07-18-2014, 06:28 AM
What happened to the option of friendly matching people from public? I liked being able to offer help on players' bases and check my own troop strength without the possibility of losing relics. Is it possible to add this fun piece of the game back again?

Phileine
07-18-2014, 08:16 AM
Was this ever possible?

Eowyn
07-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes it was possible when I first started about 6 months ago but they took it out soon after in an update.

Phileine
07-18-2014, 04:07 PM
ok, could be I missed it back then, or I wasn't even playing yet... :)

Sounds nice to get back, maybe including the possibility to friendly yourself to test your own base?

Eowyn
07-18-2014, 04:17 PM
That would be cool, friendlying yourself. Now let's see if anyone actually reads this :)

Alfred
07-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Agree, I feel that friendly on own self is much more important for good players, when designing city defend layout. We could test which troop combo our defend is stronger/weaker against. Please don't limit the troops size for low level player, as relics matchmaking allow high level player to attack weak player's city too.

I remember "war of mercenaries" game on FB has this feature, game dev could get a good idea from its design on how it works, and avoid wasting time on bugs, if interested to implement it.

Eowyn
07-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Yes I was attacked by 8 dragons, so not a lower level player, and lost 21 relics. And no revenge button. So if I could have friendly matched myself with my dragons, I would have known ahead of time and could have arranged air defenses better.

Golo
07-18-2014, 10:27 PM
I would like to have Friendly Matches from Public as well. I would like to try different troop combos on Witch bases. :rolleyes:

Soulseller
07-19-2014, 11:22 AM
ok, could be I missed it back then, or I wasn't even playing yet... :)

Sounds nice to get back, maybe including the possibility to friendly yourself to test your own base?

Yes we sure want that! It has been requested before though with nothing happening. Seems like it should be easy thing to implement.

Golo
07-19-2014, 12:49 PM
I would also like to see what my Troll base looks like as a Witch base. The way other Troll bases see mine when they attack.