PDA

View Full Version : Is the Hall of the Banner really neccessary?

Eowyn
07-07-2014, 09:40 PM
The Hall of the Banner servers no purpose, from what I can see. Not being able to even move it, it gets in your way when you are trying to expand. As troops don't target it, putting walls around it and building on is just a waste of walls. Is there any way to possibly make the hall of the banner movable, or do something else so its not in the way?

Golo
07-07-2014, 10:40 PM
"The Hall of Banner is the home of the honorable banner carrier who bears your Alliance Banner into battle to inspire your troops."
I have yet to see an 'honorable banner carrier' either during a battle I am participating in or in any Replays. Looks like nobody's home, at least on iOS 7.

Eowyn
07-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Precisely my thoughts.

Phileine
07-07-2014, 11:11 PM
I kinda like the assymetry it forces on a base. But yes, it's useless :)

Golo
07-08-2014, 01:04 AM
I actually just saw the 'honorable banner' appear! I was in battle an when I selected troops from my Embassy... There is was poised next to my troops. I guess it only shows up when you actually use donated troops in battle. I will look more closely when donated troops assist my Mercenaries.

Eowyn
07-08-2014, 04:47 AM
What occurs is that the alliance banner, stakes wherever you spawn the donated troops. However, it would be nice if we could move the dang thing.

Tinska
10-16-2014, 09:16 PM
I'd rather have it removed completely, since it does absolutely nothing. Or atleast make it have a purpose and the ability to move it.

jazz
12-10-2014, 05:09 PM
My opinion is that the hall of banners is useless. Are they planning to do something with it in the next update do you know?

Fergu the great
02-11-2015, 06:42 PM
I think the hall of the banner is quite cool, the whole idea is just... nice.

Lucky koi
02-26-2015, 07:54 AM
Whatttttttttt? Lol what idea? It should have a Purpose lol :p without a Purpose it makes the game look unfinished ( it says "level1" which implies higher level options) and the fact its unfinished cheapens the game ...as its been a year of wasted space...and well il just say it..it looks like devs dont care about the game and got lazy on that. :s

rs dorf
05-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Yes, when it says lvl 1 I think there must come lvl 2 some time. And why there are hitpoints, but you are not able to attack it (for the decorations it's th same). When I started to play the game I thought with a higher town hall level it becomes a sense, but now i am at 10 and it stands there and is blocking a barrier-free reconstruction.

BlueFoodGuy
07-13-2015, 07:30 PM
To be honest it has never bothered me.

bubblebyb
07-18-2015, 12:56 AM
I believe that the hall of the banner is pretty much useless, thou I like the design for the witch's side maybe it has something to do with when one side has almost won the war

Real World
07-23-2015, 02:25 PM
It was placed there for a feature that never happened :) Maybe it will in the future or maybe we'll just remove it from everyones base by magic. Who knows? Certainly not me :)