PDA

View Full Version : 'nudge' or other more prominent message to alliance members

Phileine
06-28-2014, 11:29 PM
We have alliance members that just don't seem to check the chat (and never donate which is the real problem). Seem to be mostly people that don't speak English and probably think there's nothing interesting for them on the chat. I even tried google-translating stuff based on their 'request troops' message but that doesn't seem to help (small wonder if they don't read the chat).

Right now, our only option is to kick those players because we don't want members that are always asking, never giving.

It would be nice to be able to get through to these people by somehow sending them a 'nudge', maybe in the form of a popup that appears in their client next time they go to the base editor (or immediately if they are online). Probably best to reserve this option for captains.

Soulseller
06-29-2014, 09:36 AM
We have alliance members that just don't seem to check the chat (and never donate which is the real problem). Seem to be mostly people that don't speak English and probably think there's nothing interesting for them on the chat. I even tried google-translating stuff based on their 'request troops' message but that doesn't seem to help (small wonder if they don't read the chat).

Right now, our only option is to kick those players because we don't want members that are always asking, never giving.

It would be nice to be able to get through to these people by somehow sending them a 'nudge', maybe in the form of a popup that appears in their client next time they go to the base editor (or immediately if they are online). Probably best to reserve this option for captains.

Yes, I have thought about that too... Would be a great feature.

aka_mss
06-30-2014, 04:44 AM
Dozens of things I wrote when I was a novice player.
http://forum.hugogames.com/showthread.php?427
(3 days before creation of ЩИТ И МЕЧ !)

To attack prevented players from their alliance - I wrote many months ago.
Nobody paid attention!

etc etc etc
http://forum.hugogames.com/search.php?searchid=44870
(I wrote a bunch of ideas just as replies to messages, and not create separate topics)

tried to improve game, but it's useless.

Each new update only adds new bugs.
Now I tired of this glitchy unfinished game.

ЩИТ И МЕЧ was the only alliance, which acted as a team.
Others - it's just a heap of individual players.

RIP ЩИТ И МЕЧ

P.S. I still can read falcons' chat. As I said earlier: losers :p

P.P.S. Mountain10 can be robbed for gold by 7 bombers, 32 looters :)
(c) ЩИТ И МЕЧ

Eowyn
06-30-2014, 05:05 AM
I'm in alliances that work as a team

But I think this would be a great idea

aka_mss
06-30-2014, 05:34 AM
I'm in alliances that work as a team

hahahahaha.... hhhahaahahahaha!

All alliances think that they are a team.

And the fact that this theme (notification) you have surfaced only now - it's confirmation!

uhahahaha!

Eowyn
06-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Well it seems that white witches works together pretty well, for the most part.

Miltego
06-30-2014, 02:58 PM
P.P.S. Mountain10 can be robbed for gold by 7 bombers, 32 looters :)
(c)

disable with the last update.

Phileine
06-30-2014, 05:32 PM
P.S. I still can read falcons' chat. As I said earlier: losers :p

All this confirms to me is that we're appearantly very interesting to you :)

Ian
06-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Yet again MSS has proven he should not be allowed in polite company 5 posts and at least 2 abusing other players, time to return him to silence.

Phileine
06-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Yet again MSS has proven he should not be allowed in polite company 5 posts and at least 2 abusing other players, time to return him to silence.

Seems to me he's mostly abusing himself... :)

Soulseller
06-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Seems to me he's mostly abusing himself... :)

:D yep, but he seemed to enjoy himself as long as it lasted...

Phileine
06-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Hmm, people who enjoy abusing themselves... I'm sure there's a word for that but if I post it Ian will probably get me banned, lol :-p.