PDA

View Full Version : Unable to train new troops

MrTirpitz
12-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi,

Starting from today i am unable to train new troops on Scylla side. Immediatly after training even a single troop the game pops up an error message stating something has gone wrong and the game needs to restart. I can build troops on troll side without any issues.

I've tried the following steps before creating this thread.

Unloading the app from memory
Restarting the iPad
Uninstalling the game and reinstall it again

Username: MrTirpitz
Hardware: iPad 4
iOS version: 7.0.1

Thanks in advance

MrTirpitz
12-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Update: issue seems to be revolved. Looks like the game was out of sync between attacks on My base (My weapons storgages were destroyed but the graphics didnt reflect that. Is there a fix in the works for this? I.e When you're attacked it could take up to an hour before you actually can see that you were attacked?

MrTirpitz
12-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Ok, this has started happening quite a lot for me these last days which basicly makes the game unplayable for me. I would really like someone to look into this issue.

My Theory: there seems to be a discrepancy from what data the Hugo client fetches and what the village status is server side. When I log on to My village everything seems fine but i am unable to train the troops. Reinstalling the client, restarting the iPad or unloading the app from memory does not help. If i wait it out and start the game 30-60 minutes later However My village is in ruins and one or more of My weapon storage buildings are destroyed. After I clear the damage I can once more train troops. Until the issue surfaces again.

If you need more information from me let me know and i'll be glad to assist

Hugo Games
12-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi MrTirpitz

Thanks for the very precise description of the problem.
I have submitted your messages to the test-team so they can find out what is wrong.

Much appreciated.

Danni / Hugo Games