PDA

View Full Version : Black Elixir

Risiy
06-23-2014, 10:13 AM
Hello, I'm from Russia so sorry for my English. I want to suggest an idea. In clon-game "Clash of Clans" there is such thing as Black Elixir. And it's very interesting. You can buy black barracks and black wariors with it. It really makes the game more interesting. I understand that it's hard to do, but please add black elixir to the game. I very ask you. And not only me. Please write back if about it.

Miltego
06-23-2014, 10:16 AM
it's not because this game is much like clash of clans that should make it exactly like clash of clans, I am against this idea, keep minimal originality.

SNIPER ELITE
06-23-2014, 03:06 PM
Yes this game could get copywritered by clash f clan and would ruin the game would be shut down

CyberAngel
06-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes this game could get copywritered by clash f clan and would ruin the game would be shut down

Really, Copyrighted. The game uses aspects that are the same already, wax instead of Elixar. Dark Elixar or maybe we use Amber as it is similar to Wax. But another resource for higher more powerful troops is not such a bad idea.

SNIPER ELITE
08-04-2014, 02:34 PM
We don't want completely rip off of the game I think we could modify it

ElectroFisK
08-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Personally I hate the idea of Dark Elixir.
It really did ruin Clash of Clans for me.

It really made that game very unbalanced.
The instruction of Dark Elixir in Clash of Clans just split the players up in two groups.
Those that had the resources to built the Dark Elixir Drills at the time they were introduced and those that would never get it because they keep getting raided by those lucky enough to have it.

So the instruction of Dark Elixir is the reason that I no longer play Clash of Clans...

Troll Wars should NOT copy Clash of Clans's mistakes, just because it is built on the same game engine.

Ian
08-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Electro would the issue not occur if as we hope defence rating I'd used rather than relics therefore high players can't farm newer ones

Eowyn
08-04-2014, 08:34 PM
I don't think we should make this game like clash of clans I like that its different and honestly I'd rather we got bugs fixed instead of adding new things.

SNIPER ELITE
08-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Maximum originality perfect what we got then add